Regional Area Office Administrator
- Requisition ID
- 62225 - FOUR SEASONS MIAMI
Tell me about this position!
What do I do as a Regional Area Office Administrator?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the Regional Office support team.
Some duties include:
- Providing clerical support to the Regional Manager as needed.
- Responsible for Progress Reports for Regional Area including data collection and entry and report collection from managers. Ensures timely submission to corporate office.
- Must ensure compliance with company standards in the applicant pre-employment qualifications process to include drug tests, driving record checks and background inquiry requirements.
- Assists in collection, preparation and accuracy of time sheets and processing payroll as needed.
Sp+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Regional Area Office Administrators! – Join our high energy team today!
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent! Drive your career onto the road of hospitality and service! We offer advanced training by seasoned professionals at our Hospitality Leadership Academy!
Who will I be working for?
We are the “The Hospitality Parking Company” SP+ Hospitality is the industry's largest, leading parking company in the world. With over 23,000 combined associates our luxury valet parking division manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world!
We offer an EXCELLENT benefits package to include, health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, Accidental insurance and matching 401k?! Not to mention, we encourage college students to apply, and offer flexible work schedules!??
Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with competitive benefits, world class promotion from withing programs and well-trained teams and leaders.
Let’s be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It’s our company motto!
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a GED or higher education.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in an HR, Payroll or administrative role.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Ability to handle HR functions and tasks professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.
- Ability to maintain high standard of confidentiality.
- Ability to preplan, prepare, and organize effectively.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Drug test and criminal review will be administered.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in
all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law.
SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Job Reference #: 4083